Total Pageviews

Monday, July 21, 2014

Every day is a new day

I have determined that for some of our customers, every day is a new day. I don't mean this in a good way either. No matter how many times we show them how to do something (download/upload a resume, sign in to one of our systems, etc.), the next time they come in it's like they've never done it before. Perfect example- we have a customer who has been drawing unemployment for two or three months now. He still has issues filing his claim every week. It is a simple system, and it's the same every week. Our policy is we offer help less readily each time you do a process as the goal is for customers to learn to do it themselves. I want to tell people so badly "Didn't you pay attention the last 10 times we've shown you?" and "write it down if you can't remember." I can't fathom living my life where I pay no attention to what I'm doing and never have any retained knowledge from what I've done previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment