Total Pageviews

Monday, April 8, 2013

Bathroom Redo

Several weeks ago while the doorknob on my bathroom closet was being replaced, I asked what it would take to get my bathroom repainted. I've lived here a long time, and the walls were looking rough. I also mentioned that the bathroom faucet was leaking. I got a call from my landlord within a couple of days. They were going to have the bathroom painted, and I would get to choose the color! In addition to replacing the faucet, they were taking out the hideous mirror (which my landlord swears was chosen by his former business partner, not him) and putting in a medicine cabinet (yes, more storage), and the 1980s style light fixture was going too. Here is what it looked liked:



As you can see, the changes were direly needed. One Saturday a couple weeks ago, the light fixture, medicine cabinet, and new faucet were installed. This Saturday was painting day. And now behold my new, much improved bathroom:



I am VERY pleased. As the saying goes, you have not because you ask not.

No comments:

Post a Comment