Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What's on your screen saver?

Your screen saver can say a lot about you. Does your show pictures of your family and friends? Perhaps you use a quote that you really like. Maybe you are very low key and your monitor just turns off. My home computer shows pictures of the day I got my 2nd car. My computer at work displays the following: "Where are the lions when you need them?" I got the idea from this passage in 2nd Kings 17.

24 The king of Assyria brought people from Babylon, Kuthah, Avva, Hamath and Sepharvaim and settled them in the towns of Samaria to replace the Israelites. They took over Samaria and lived in its towns. 25 When they first lived there, they did not worship the LORD; so he sent lions among them and they killed some of the people.


I loved the idea of lions eating people who aren't doing what they are supposed to do. Thus, it had to go on my screen saver at work. As you might have guessed, my screen saver shows that I am a disgruntled employee.

No comments:

Post a Comment