Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

You have not because you ask not #457

Two weeks ago I was talking with the director of the building in which our office is housed. He mentioned that someone from my organization was coming over to sign the new lease for our space. I asked if it would be possible to have weekly vacuuming service added as part of the lease. He seemed surprised that it wasn't already being done since the trash is picked up daily. He said there was no need to have it added, he would just ask someone to start doing it immediately. Sure enough, less than an hour later someone came and did it. Oh my. This just made my day. Before it was supposed to be done each week by our part time person. Let's say that in the 8 months since I started I can count on two hands the number of times I've seen it done. And I get that. It is very normal that if you rent space in an office building that the landlord provides basic cleaning services. Praise the Lord, we are there. Yet another example of "you have not because you ask not".

No comments:

Post a Comment