Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 2, 2016

2015- the year in review

The beginning of a new year often leads to reflection on the preceding one, and that occurred with me the past few days. Here's how I would summarize 2015:

It was the year of job change

I started two new jobs in less than 3 months. Each was a huge improvement over the job before it, and I have no regrets about the path I took. I'm finally in a position that I feel will challenge me and allow me to learn for the long term. Making significantly more money doesn't hurt either.

It was the year of renewed friendships

I reconnected with several friends this year. That has been really nice.

It was a good year for travel

I was able to take 5 trips this year, and they were all great. I got to see two new places, D.C. and Mackinac Island, and revisit 3 others that I've enjoyed before. Travel is a huge passion of mine, so this was very rewarding.

As with every year, 2015 did bring some bad moments. Overall, though, it was a good one.

Best wishes for a happy, safe, prosperous 2016 to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment