Total Pageviews

Monday, August 28, 2017

Cranberry Muffins

On the weekends I like to have homemade baked goods for breakfast. Since I live by myself, that means I need to make them. Week before last I was thinking about what to make for my upcoming weekend breakfasts. I saw some frozen cranberries in the freezer and thought "cranberry muffins". A bit of Googling led me to this recipe from Ocean Spray. Here is the finished product:



I made the following changes to the recipe:

1. I used an entire bag of cranberries, so more than 2 cups
2. I substituted white whole wheat baking flour instead of all purpose
3. I added Splenda in place of sugar

They are delicious- they have a nice tartness and aren't overly sweet. They also freeze well. I definitely recommend whipping up a batch for your weekend breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment