Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2011

Tsunami Stories of Hope

Out of the tragedy of the tsunami have come some stories of hope. Here are two that have really impacted me.

4 month old survives the tsunami
So many amazing things about this:
- She didn't drown in the tsunami
- She wasn't killed by debris
- She survived for 3 days without eating or drinking-- babies are very susceptible to dehydration
- Her family survived the tsunami too
- She was quickly reunited with them

Dog stands watch over its ailing friend
A heartwarming story in and of itself, but what really got to me was the appearance of the dog. I'm almost positive it's a Brittany. My brother's 16 year old Brittany passed away last summer, and I really miss him. As soon as I saw this dog I was reminded of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment