Total Pageviews

Monday, October 12, 2015

Divine timing is a thing

Three weeks ago this Thursday was a fabulous afternoon. I met a friend after work, and we took a stroll on a major local pedestrian trail. After that, we had pizza on the patio of a local restaurant on the river. It was a perfect night for alfresco dining.

On the way home, I ran into a neighbor I hadn't seen in a long time a block from my house and got caught up on his life. When I got home I did a quick e-mail check, and I had an e-mail about a job I applied for months ago. The person couldn't reach me by phone because I disconnected my home phone last month. I called her to leave a message that I was interested, and lo and behold, she was still at work! The job would pay a large increase over what I make now. We scheduled the interview for the next week.

God has such impeccable timing. For all these things to work out like they did was definitely his handiwork in action. God is good, and it was a truly great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment