Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Where Have You Been?

As my mom and I went through airport security Friday morning, we saw a man and a woman at the end of the x-ray conveyor. They had gallon bags of full size toiletries pulled out. A TSA agent was explaining to them that they could either throw them away or go back to the counter, put them in checked baggage, then go through security again. The lady was starting to get loud. The man with her was calm and try to tell her what they had to do. She said "I can't throw that away. That's my deodorant." She started sounding even more irate. I'm not sure how it ended since by this point we had put our shoes back on and were headed to the gate.
My question- where have these people been? These rules have been in effect for several years. Even if you haven't flown since then, did you not see the big notices on the overhead screens and the signs in the security line? CRAZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment