Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2011

A Neat Gadget


This is a neat little gadget. You are probably asking yourself what it is. It's a universal FM transmitter. Ok, but what does it DO? you're thinking. It's really cool. You plug it into your IPOD, IPhone, etc.


and you can play it over the radio through any device with speakers. I purchased this on a lark. My new car doesn't have a CD player, so my options for tunes are pretty limited (I later found out the cassette player doesn't work either). My choices were further complicated by the fact that the cigarette lighter isn't functioning, so I can't power anything that way (my brother said this should be fairly simple to fix. I'll probably have him do that some time.)

This device was less than $15 and uses batteries, so I decided to give it a shot. I was skeptical that something at this price point would do the job, but it does. Yea music! I've actually ended up using it more in my house than in the car though. Sound through the IPod's external speakers is pretty anemic. It sounds MUCH better though my stereo. I'm well pleased and would highly recommend this little gadget.

No comments:

Post a Comment