Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

No Shame To Her Game

One of my coworkers likes to say "there's no shame to my game". Here's an example of someone who should have been ashamed, but clearly wasn't.

Last week a local doctor had her license revoked in a neighboring state. This was due to her license being suspended in my state (my state will decide next month whether to revoke her license here as well). She is accused of running a pill mill. The data presented does tend to support that:
- Last year she allegedly wrote more than 8,000 prescriptions for 3489 patients
- 95% of those patients received oxycodone
- The business was cash only, no insurance accepted

Now, this looked bad enough. However, my favorite part? The vanity plate on her car reads "Pill Queen" in Latin. One of the local news stations was nice enough to show a picture of it. There certainly appears to be no shame to her game.

No comments:

Post a Comment