Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 4, 2013

A real nightmare

Saturday night I had a nightmare. In it I bought a new car. You may be thinking "Now why is that so scary?". It was TERRIBLE. I had bought a brand new model of my sports car, so I now had three cars. Even worse was that I had financed the whole thing, and the price had doubled since I bought the one I had. I was so stressed out in the dream trying to figure out why I had purchased this, how could I get out of it, etc. Freaked out does not even begin to describe it. I was so happy when I woke up and realized that I still only have my two paid for cars. Phew.

When I have crazy dreams like this, I try to figure out what may have caused them. In this case, I think it's the fact that I have spent quite a bit of money lately going on multiple vacations, buying some new clothes, etc. I can afford all these things, but sometimes our subconscious doesn't process things as our rational mind does. Hopefully my subconsious mind is now at ease after I've written about it. I don't want another nightmare!

No comments:

Post a Comment