Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Great Customer Service Matters

Friday night I was ready to try my new KitchenAid Black Friday Bargain mixer. I wanted to make a recipe for Andes Mints cookies that I planned to take to a family gathering on Saturday. I hit a small nag in my plan when I was unable to get the beater adjusted to the correct height despite explicitly following the directions in the owner's manual. I decided I'd have to call for help. I had low expectations. It was 6:30 pm on a Friday. I was pleasantly surprised when I immediately reached a native English speaker in Michigan. She was able to immediately help me. It seems the instructions in the book aren't exactly correct. She also gave me a helpful hint so I would know exactly when the height was right. Of course, it worked like a dream.

Many companies put so little into their customer service programs that it's a joke. Not KitchenAid. I was so impressed with the service I received. I would highly recommend their products.

And how were the cookies you may be wondering? They were a hit.


No comments:

Post a Comment