Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 24, 2014

How my mind works

When I got home from work on Friday, this was sitting on my front steps.



What most people would think
1. Wow, those are so pretty.
2. I wonder what sweet person sent them to me?

How my mind works
1. Those things are hideous.
- I hate the color pink
2. Great. What kind of stalker do I have?

The flowers had no card, so I still have no idea from whence they came. I thought maybe I could stand to have them in my house, but I couldn't. I gave them to my Mormon missionary neighbors who were thrilled to rehome them. Three different people to whom I've told this story have said the same thing "This person obviously doesn't know you very well." My hatred for pink is well known. One person even told me she was thinking the stalker thing before I mentioned that part. Great mind think alike. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment