Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Deal of the week

Last week there was a $5 coupon in the newspaper for the brand of contact solution I prefer. It was also on sale for $8.99 at Rite Aid. I received 2 copies of that particular coupon insert, so Monday I purchased 2 bottles. On my receipt were 2 $3 coupons for the same item. I knew from experience that you can stack these coupons with the manufacturer ones from the paper. It was time to find some more coupons! I got one from the newspaper at work, and my mom gave me one from her newspaper. Thanks Mom!

Saturday it was back to Rite Aid with all my coupons in hand. With tax I paid $3.24 for 2 bottles. That was an amazing deal. But it got even better when I got home and looked at my receipt. It seems there was also a promotion on the product- buy $20 worth, get 400 Plenti points. This represents $4 off my next Rite Aid purchase of $4 or more. The $20 is based off the sale price before coupons. So essentially I got paid $0.76 to buy the last two bottles. That is my kind of deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment