Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jerry Springer Would Be Proud

Last week I went to get our company's mail from the letter carrier. I asked her how she was doing, and she said "I've got drama". I said "We've all got drama". She then told me this story, and yes, she has drama.

"Baby momma and baby daddy are in jail, and the other grandma's got the baby and she won't let me have him. I'm going to have to call my lawyer".  She also stated that the other grandma's nuts, the parents don't take the kid there much, but they were there with the baby when whatever caused the arrests went down.

Yes, can't you see this as an episode of Jerry Springer? Because that's what immediately came to my mind.

I saw her a couple of days later, and I asked how things were. She said they were better as Baby Momma was out of jail and had the baby. Baby Daddy (aka her son) was going to be in jail for awhile as he resisted arrested and ended up getting Tased. She of course said it was stupid of him to resist.

Appreciate your own life right about now?

No comments:

Post a Comment