Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A New Record

Today my boss received this e-mail (identifying information has been removed):

From: XXXXXXXX
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 9:47 AM
To:  XXXXXXX
Subject: Resignation

XXXX,
I'm sorry but I cannot work for XXXXXXXX, it is not a good fit for me. I apologize for the time and effort I have made you waste but the XXXXX office felt like a prison cell that no one spoke in. Please alert the XXXXXX office.


XXXXX X. XXXXX

This guy started YESTERDAY! It seems he came to work this morning, then left the office around 9:10. People assumed he went to the restroom. I don't think anyone even noticed he was still gone until my boss forwarded this to them (they are in another state). 

My favorite part is of course the "felt like a prison cell that no one spoke in". For some time some of us have said that the office in question has some issues.

My coworker asked how you could know enough in 1 day to quit. I told her that I once quit a job after one day. It was that obvious that it was not a good fit for me. Another coworker said she had done that too. When it's that bad, it's that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment