Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

An unexpected gift

After reading my post on people different from me at work, you probably get that this job doesn't always fill me with hope about humanity. Last week I had an experience that reminded me all is not lost. I had previously worked with a wonderful customer. She did everything I asked, and in short order she landed a great job. Of course, the key to her success is that she did it.  I really just signed her up for classes. She has been so appreciative and said how helpful I've been. Naturally, this made me feel good. Well, it got even better. On Thursday the receptionist told me someone was there to see me. It turns about it was the customer's husband and son. They brought me a gift set from Bath & Bodyworks she bought me as a thank you gift! I was floored. This was unexpected and something I've never experienced. It was a very good day at work that day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment