Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

Woman Gets Cement Injections In Butt

Let's face it, an article with this title really needs no introduction.

Thoughts
1. REALLY?

2. As two different people told me "If I wanted to get my butt augmented, I wouldn't let her do it. Look at what she did to herself."

3. Cement, mineral oil, and flat-tire sealant. Wonder how she devised that formula?

4. The injectee is lucky she didn't have anaphylactic shock and die

5. How does one fit pants over a bottom filled with cement?

6. "`Oh don't worry, you'll be fine. We just keep injecting you with the stuff and it all works itself out.'" I don't think that would reassure me. Doesn't give the feel of sound medical advice does it?

7. That's one way to get a rock hard behind

No comments:

Post a Comment