Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Buyer's remorse

How often do you have buyer's remorse? You get something new, and soon after (but usually past the time you can return it) you discover you wish you hadn't purchased it. I wish I had all the money I've spent over the years on shoes and clothes that I wasn't that into. On the converse side, how often do you not buy something and wish you had? I can only think of one thing in my adult life that I really wish I'd purchased but didn't. When I bought my kitchen table, there was an optional bench seat you could procure that allowed you to seat 4 instead of 6. For reasons I can't recall, I elected not to purchase it. To this day, over 10 years later, I really wish I'd have bought it.

I guess the moral of the story is- when in doubt, don't buy. The odds are highly in your favor that this is the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment