Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Deal of the Week

This week Rite Aid has certain varieties of Colgate toothpaste on sale for $3.50 when you use your wellness+ card (sign up is free). For each one you purchase up to 4, a $3.50 coupon good for your next purchase is printed for you at checkout. But it gets better. I also had 2 $0.75 coupons from the Sunday paper. I'm still not done. About a month ago Colgate Palmolive had a mail in rebate offer in the Sunday paper- purchase $10 worth of participating items on 1 receipt and get $5 back. I'd cut it out just in case. Good thing. When you add up the value of the product, my coupons, and rebate then subtract my expenses of sales tax, a stamp, and perhaps $0.10 for an envelope, they are paying me very close to $5 and giving me $14 worth of toothpaste. That's what I call a deal.

P.S. You might be thinking "There's no way I'll use that much toothpaste before it expires". Donate it. There are nonprofits that would love to have what you don't need. You make money and do good at the same time. It's a definite win-win.


No comments:

Post a Comment