Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Homemade Mango Sorbet Anyone?

I recently ran across this recipe on Panera's website. I LOVE mango, so I printed it out for my "to try" file. Then, two weeks ago Saturday I found a 2 pound package of pre-peeled and sliced mangoes at Sam's Club. The price was right, so I scooped them up. First, I made a mango coconut shrimp recipe that I love. On Sunday, I made the sorbet, with two minor modifications. First, no bananas as I don't like them. My mom said just to use another cup of mango. Second, I replaced the sugar with Splenda. No problems with either substitution. I didn't use the cookies either, but I really don't consider that part of the recipe. It was easy and tastes great! Here's what it looked like served up. If you like mangoes, I'd highly recommend it.




1 comment:

  1. Your mango sorbet looks amazing and delicious! I thought you might be interested in trying our Simply Delicious Meals Blackberry Cabernet Sorbet, http://bit.ly/vmMByH. Let us know if you try it and thanks for shopping at Sam’s Club!
    – Carrie from Sam’s Club

    ReplyDelete