Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Got Valium?

The construction process carries on, and as it does so, people get more and more stressed. Yesterday a manager wigged out on me about lack of meeting space. Excuse me, it's not MY fault that we have 1 functional meeting room for our whole company right now. Didn't you get the VP's e-mail about being flexible, etc.? I ended up walking away while he was talking. I told my boss it was either that or I'd say something true that the person might not enjoy.

Today I thought two of our managers were going to come to blows over something that's really not that big of a deal. Is this directly construction related? No, but the process is wearing on people's nerves.

If anyone has some Valium I could discretely put in the water supply, please let me know. What I've been telling people lately is "The building is going to be really nice when it's done if we don't kill each other first".

No comments:

Post a Comment