Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lost and Found

I documented the below when it happened, at least a year or two ago. I found my notes while doing some cleaning this weekend. It's still entertaining.

One day I noticed one of our office people wearing her safety glasses and steel toed shoes. She said she was going to the plant to help one of our associates look for his wallet. He is one our forklift operators, and his job has him in and out of trailers and all over our plant during the course of the day. Thankfully, after much searching, his wallet was found at the end of the day. It had been in his truck all along. He had left it there and forgotten that he had done so.

That same week another associate came to me and asked if anyone had turned in a cell phone. I said that no one had. His phone was found the next day- by the roto-rooter man. It seems the restroom in the back of our plant was plugged. When the guy came to repair it, he found the missing cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment