Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"We Sell A Lot of Cars Here"- UPDATE

When I got back from lunch today I had a voicemail from the car dealership where we recently purchased our new company vehicle. Though my conversation was with the same employee from Monday, it was like talking to a whole other person.

Title Clerk: This is X. How can I help you?

Me: Yes, I'm with Z Corp. I had a voicemail to call you. 

T C: I 'm finishing with December this week. I hope to be done Friday. I'm starting with (titles from my state) on Monday. You should have it late next week. We have to do checks and have the check signers come in.

Me: Thank you very much. 

I'm not sure who talked to her or what was said, but it worked. She was very nice and helpful. As I told my boss about this, he said "You shouldn't mess with {me}". My coworker has an alternate explanation. She thinks the lady got some desperately needed medication. Whatever the cause, the result definitely worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment