Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Snow on the Ground

Yesterday my area had its first snow on the ground this winter. Nothing major, just a dusting. What's unusual is how late in the season. We don't get lots of snow here, but typically by the end of the December we've had a couple of dustings, and many years at least one day of challenging morning commuting.

Am I sad? NO! My idea of the perfect white Christmas is somewhere warm with white sand. The temperatures here have been quite a bit above normal for a while. Christmas Day was 55 and sunny, the warmest I ever remember. It's been cold the last 2 days, but mid 50's again by Friday.  This is not a big surprise to me, though, as I have predicted for several months that we'd have a mild winter. Why? Because I bought a 4 wheel drive vehicle of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment