Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2012

That was easy

My driver's license expires this month. Due to some fluke at the BMV, there is a huge (possibly record) number of people who will need to renew their licenses this year. So many, in fact, that the state mailed a postcard to each person who will need to get a new license this year to prepare them for the onslaught of other people who will need to do the same thing. They are encouraging people to renew early, online, etc. Let's face it, a trip to the BMV is seldom on anyone's "Fun Things To Do" list. I thought I'd give the online approach a try. It was fantastic. You log in, verify your info hasn't changed, provide payment (the most important part for the state), and you're done. The whole process takes just minutes, and they mail the new license to you. I'm definitely glad I gave it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment