Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 3, 2012

And a pair of underwear too

Yesterday our Maintenance team was moving out old uniform lockers. We're getting all new ones to go in our newly remodeled locker rooms. It's been announced for a week that people needed to empty their lockers before today. Did everyone comply? Of course not. The Maintenance Team was not happy, and I don't blame them. They threw all items they found on the floor and left them there. One of the guys told me "If I find a pair of underwear, I'm going home." Less than five minutes later, he came across a pair of tighty-whiteys. AHAHAHAH. The lockers are labeled, so we know whose they were. They didn't join the pile of uniforms on the floor. The maintenance guy grabbed a piece of conduit probably at least six feet long and used the end to remove the undies and place them in the trash can in our cafeteria. I'm not sure if anyone else saw them in there or not. But believe me, I'm sure by now everyone in the building knows about this.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment