Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Oh no he didn't

Today a woman came to the front window and said "Is there a restroom I can use? I'm waiting for someone". I told her yes and how to find it. I then looked at my teammate, and we both started laughing. We had both figured out that she was waiting in the car for someone who was interviewing. Now, I shouldn't have to tell you NOT to bring people to your job interview with you, whether you leave them in the car or not. I later saw her sitting in our cafeteria. Did she ask anyone if she could hang out? Not that I know of. Not a good impression at all.

Here's the best part though. Was the person interviewing for an entry level position where one somehow might not know how poor etiquette this is? Nope. He was interviewing to be the Assistant HR director for our $100 million+ company. As my teammate said "Oh no he didn't. Yes he did."

No comments:

Post a Comment