Total Pageviews

Monday, May 14, 2012

Jerry Spring LIVE from my front porch

This afternoon I was sitting out on my porch reading.  All of a sudden, I hear some noise and see a young guy carrying a tree limb. Behind him is a young lady, followed by a middle aged guy. And they are running after each other into and down the alley. At first I thought they were joking around, but it soon dawned on me they weren't. I then thought "Do I need to call 9-1-1?". I considered it, but I couldn't hear them after a bit and figured maybe it had calmed down. Guess what I hear about a minute or so later? Yep, the police (I live just a few blocks from the police station). Another neighbor had indeed called.

I got the scoop soon after from some of the neighbors. It seems baby daddy (young guy) and baby momma (young lady) had gotten into it over a cell phone. Yes, a cell phone. She either slipped or was pushed (depending on who was telling the story) in the altercation and ended up with a huge abrasion down her side. Her dad (aka middle aged guy or baby grandpa) was the other person in the pursuit. And of course, it seems the actual baby was there for most or all of this. Nice. Somehow no one went to jail, and when all was said and done I watched baby daddy ride away on his bike. And by bike I mean bicycle.

How great is it that I don't even have to look for things to put on this blog? I can just sit on my very own porch and the stories come to me. As I've been telling people, it was like watching a live episode of Jerry Springer.

No comments:

Post a Comment